Waking Cøma
Please Sign into the Waking Coma Forums!
Waking Cøma
Please Sign into the Waking Coma Forums!
Waking Cøma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New SuperPower of PE

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bostons Warzone Army Advice

Go down 
+5
Ebacha
Googler
cramizzor
That guy from coma
BostonB
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BostonB
Admin
Admin
BostonB

Bostons Warzone Army Advice Empty
PostSubject: Bostons Warzone Army Advice   Bostons Warzone Army Advice EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:08 pm

Hello all... I get asked a lot how i manage to build troops and stay in the war zone. It is not easy and takes a lot of time in game.

First I want to share the 2 types of armies you should use in the war zone.. You only need one or both... If your goal is to capture strongholds then you only need a speed army.. If you want to capture and defend you need a speed army with a ranged army and a stack. Speed armies can jump from sh to sh in around 4 hours with full techs..

Speed army I advise = 20 bill wids, 10 mill trolls, 10 mill reapers, 10 mill palidens minimum

Ranged army = 4 bill wids, 2 bill gorgons, a few mill fallen axes, bowmen.... OPTIONAL.. few bill gargs,
WITH THE RANGED ARMY INCLUDE A STACK OF 100 with each unit..

Now down to battle... The goal is to win.. if you cant win.. don't fight.. go somewhere else or bring in others to help. Losing gives them honor points and that takes away from our leaders.
Here are some tips to WZ battle

1. You can win defensive battles even if the Dragon has a bigger army.. Turn off the advance melee option in the castle of your county.. this is a MUST DO when fighting with a speed army...

2. Advance melee units when using your defense army

3. Defense armies should never leave the SH.. keep them close.. they travel to slow to move around..

4. Never give up the closer ground! If the dragon is attacking your counties 10 min from the sh.. do not move your whole army to chase him... He can then move in and take the SH ... Half this game is who is the closer player. Send a small army of wids 100 mill or so to take back lost counties..

5. If you have an incoming attack from 10 min or more out.. have someone take your county. It will cause a target lost for the enemy and give you a free 200 defense points.. if you can have that other player take his county during this time... There is a chance you could catch his troops..

6. When moving in to a new SH.. Take a county on the outskirts first.. one that is not owned by a Dragon.. this will keep them from knowing you are coming till you are already there. Then move in 6 or 7 minutes at time so they cant use the target lost trick on you.. choose enemies that don't seem to be active a lot or players that are from a different alliance than the main players at the SH...

7. If you are getting beat... do not get knocked hours away from the SH... move to the outskirts where they cant find you and work on a new plan..
Back to top Go down
That guy from coma
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner

PostSubject: Conquering wz properties   Bostons Warzone Army Advice EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:15 pm

I have found out when backing up a heavy hitter that needs properties taken from dragons fast in the wz. Is to take a evil king county first, then instead of sending out 1 conquer at a time is to send out 10 at a time reducing your conquering time drastically. Since 99% of the forts are empty you just split your force up into smaller groups and take more properties a hell of alot faster then 1 by 1. This allows you to free up important space your heavy hitter may need to fall back on.
Back to top Go down
cramizzor
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Bostons Warzone Army Advice   Bostons Warzone Army Advice EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:38 pm

Shit, I am months away from being ready for the wz!
Back to top Go down
Googler
Coma Forum BadAss
Coma Forum BadAss
Googler

PostSubject: Re: Bostons Warzone Army Advice   Bostons Warzone Army Advice EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:16 pm

you can assist in wz with 100 mil troops though. most conties are empty just check with the heavy hitter in the area
Back to top Go down
Ebacha
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: Bostons Warzone Army Advice   Bostons Warzone Army Advice EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:03 am

Ya but 100mil aint worth it
Back to top Go down
Biker
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: Bostons Warzone Army Advice   Bostons Warzone Army Advice EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:03 pm

u can help heavy hitters with 100 mil by conq counties
Back to top Go down
duhdude95
Coma Forum Rock Star
Coma Forum Rock Star
duhdude95

PostSubject: Re: Bostons Warzone Army Advice   Bostons Warzone Army Advice EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:49 am

i got 300 mil in my SC in the WZ, now I'm scared
Back to top Go down
duhdude95
Coma Forum Rock Star
Coma Forum Rock Star
duhdude95

PostSubject: Re: Bostons Warzone Army Advice   Bostons Warzone Army Advice EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:50 am

and how do you get 20 billion widows?
Back to top Go down
vincent8307
Coma Forum Noob
Coma Forum Noob

PostSubject: Re: Bostons Warzone Army Advice   Bostons Warzone Army Advice EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:27 am

what about the lizzards in the defense army? you need to have them and how many etc?? pls explain a bit more..
Back to top Go down
Victimizer
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner
Victimizer

PostSubject: Re: Bostons Warzone Army Advice   Bostons Warzone Army Advice EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:45 pm

500k liz with varied speed bumps,..(60,90,120speed).. is enough to take any empty wz fort!
I conquer 1 or 2 forts up close to a drag infestation.. then send 20 kamakazi conquers of 500k liz & bumps.

You may find a army.. but only lose 70gems worth of troops.
1st time i used this guerilla tactic i gained 30 out of 30 forts attacked.

Very effective low cost wz tactic. (=
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/uhadme
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bostons Warzone Army Advice   Bostons Warzone Army Advice Empty

Back to top Go down

Bostons Warzone Army Advice
Page 1 of 1