Waking Cøma
Please Sign into the Waking Coma Forums!
Waking Cøma
Please Sign into the Waking Coma Forums!
Waking Cøma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New SuperPower of PE

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bostons Market Guide.

Go down 
+5
Googler
ÑÚT
DNØdown
Biker
BostonB
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BostonB
Admin
Admin
BostonB

Bostons Market Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Bostons Market Guide.   Bostons Market Guide. EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:09 am

Ok playing the market... This is where the game gets tricky... If you can do this right you never need to farm or donations.. but it is hard to do right and takes time.

First rule of thumb- Only deal with units that sell.. for instance.. widows, trolls, lizards all sell really well and you can dump and buy many without waiting long.. Something like vampires hardly sell.. no buyers so don't waste your time.

Second rule of thumb- Find a partner.. you can do it yourself but it takes longer to raise prices and lower them.

Now that we have that out of the way... You want to deal with big numbers.. the more you buy and sell the more profit. If I am not selling widows.. i always have a buy order in at a low price say 2 bill at .000095 now i will pick up some orders from noobs who don't know what they are doing.. but where i score is when my partner lowers the price by selling a hundred million at my price or lower till the average price drops down below my price. Then people sell for less and i fill my order up fast.. now I want to sell those widows at .00012 so my partner or me.. start buying 10 mill widows at the full price you can for the next few market periods.. you should have bought most of them with you order.. so the price will jump up fast. now once you get the market price above .00012.. sell your 2 bill. if they all don't sell at first and the price falls some,do not panic. Just take them back a period and have it raised again. Your total profit from this will be 50,000 gems before the tax.. sadly tax is 12,000 gems.. but over a few days image the profit you are pulling in with just one unit.. the great thing is you can do this with more than just widows. This is how I fund my war efforts.

It takes time learning and getting used too.. but you will find your own way of doing it
Back to top Go down
Biker
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: Bostons Market Guide.   Bostons Market Guide. EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:34 pm

ty
Back to top Go down
DNØdown
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Bostons Market Guide.   Bostons Market Guide. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:59 am

Nice tip Boston!
Back to top Go down
ÑÚT
Coma Forum Rock Star
Coma Forum Rock Star

PostSubject: Re: Bostons Market Guide.   Bostons Market Guide. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:56 am

Any tips on doing this with the market being crap like it is now?
Back to top Go down
Googler
Coma Forum BadAss
Coma Forum BadAss
Googler

PostSubject: Re: Bostons Market Guide.   Bostons Market Guide. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:57 am

yes please tips on current market! im taking it in the ear from this stupid market!
Back to top Go down
Biker
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: Bostons Market Guide.   Bostons Market Guide. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:38 am

This current market sucks
Back to top Go down
BOEHMER
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Bostons Market Guide.   Bostons Market Guide. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:44 pm

the current market is crap are you still doing this does it still work
Back to top Go down
duhdude95
Coma Forum Rock Star
Coma Forum Rock Star
duhdude95

PostSubject: Re: Bostons Market Guide.   Bostons Market Guide. EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:44 am

Holy damn hes a genius
Back to top Go down
vincent8307
Coma Forum Noob
Coma Forum Noob

PostSubject: Re: Bostons Market Guide.   Bostons Market Guide. EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:48 pm

jup really smart...works pretty decend...still trying it will small numbers...so i don't lose a lot when it goes wrong in the beginning
Back to top Go down
Black Jesus
Coma Forum BadAss
Coma Forum BadAss
Black Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Bostons Market Guide.   Bostons Market Guide. EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:57 pm

So we need a partner for all of this. I just need to find one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bostons Market Guide.   Bostons Market Guide. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bostons Market Guide.
Page 1 of 1