Waking Cøma
Please Sign into the Waking Coma Forums!
Waking Cøma
Please Sign into the Waking Coma Forums!
Waking Cøma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New SuperPower of PE

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ebacha's advice

Go down 
+5
dallas12345
ÑÚT
Googler
bluestapler
Ebacha
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebacha
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

Ebacha's advice Empty
PostSubject: Ebacha's advice   Ebacha's advice EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:39 pm

I noticed toda that some human troops ( for example militia) are selling at a higher cost than bw so my advice is to cook as much human troops and sell em up on the market.
Back to top Go down
bluestapler
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner
bluestapler

Ebacha's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebacha's advice   Ebacha's advice EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Unless a player has a shortage of gold/food, troop producing buildings should ALWAYS be producing. Even if a player doesn't use those troops, they can be sold for gems in the market. The fact that a troop sells for more or less than a monster is irrelevant.

The real question is: "What troops should each building be producing to maximize gem sales?"

At current market prices:

Workshop - Catapults (.9958 gems per day per workshop)
Stables - Paladins (.6193 gems per day per stable)
Archery Range - Axe Throwers (.3915 gems per day per AR)
Barracks - Militia (.3998 gems per day per barracks)

Below is list of all the units and their daily gem production value. The gems/day value is how many of those troops can be produced in 24 hours in their respective level 10 building x the current market gem price for one of those units. (in other words, a level 10 barracks can produce 2618 spies in a day and spies currently cost 0.0009902 gems each. 2618 x .0009902 = 0.259252364. Meanwhile, a level 10 workshop can produce 68.57 catapults in a day and each of those catapults sells for about .014522305. 68.57 x .014522305 = .99581520)

Spy (0.259 gems/day) <==worst thing to currently produce
Longbowman (0.266 gems/day)
Battering Ram (0.272 gems/day)
Bowman (0.293 gems/day)
Centurion (0.363 gems/day)
Hussar (0.380 gems/day)
Axe Thrower (0.391 gems/day)
Swordman (0.393 gems/day)
Militia (0.399 gems/day)
Calvary (0.401 gems/day)
Paladin (0.619 gems/day)
Ballista (0.627 gems/day)
Catapult (0.995 gems/day) <==best thing to currently produce

Note that these numbers go up and down. I remember when Paladins were the worst profitable troop and spies were the second best. In any case, through the dozens of times I've run these numbers, Catapults have always been the best . . . even currently at their abnormally low price.

If you use acceleration, these numbers will obviously increase.

If you are upgrading your troop producing buildings to level 11+ (wink wink), the gem profits will also increase.
Back to top Go down
Googler
Coma Forum BadAss
Coma Forum BadAss
Googler

Ebacha's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebacha's advice   Ebacha's advice EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:05 pm

do not underestimate himan troops in batle
Back to top Go down
ÑÚT
Coma Forum Rock Star
Coma Forum Rock Star

Ebacha's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebacha's advice   Ebacha's advice EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:59 pm

They can take a beating they are just slow that's the big problem
Back to top Go down
dallas12345
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner

Ebacha's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebacha's advice   Ebacha's advice EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:06 am

I found that when I mass produce human troops patience is key. I only buy maximum troop amounts and use mana to accellerate their build times. I always use the mana on the buildings which have the most build time remaining so I always get the biggest time reduction possible. Therefore I create the most troops possible in the shortest amount of time.
Back to top Go down
bluestapler
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner
bluestapler

Ebacha's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebacha's advice   Ebacha's advice EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:38 am

dallas12345 wrote:
I found that when I mass produce human troops patience is key. I only buy maximum troop amounts and use mana to accellerate their build times. I always use the mana on the buildings which have the most build time remaining so I always get the biggest time reduction possible. Therefore I create the most troops possible in the shortest amount of time.
Does using mana on building upgrades cutoff 30% of the time or just one hour. It used to be one hour, but I haven't used mana like that in a while.

I try to use my mana on building Catapults. I have 60 counties with 6 workshops each. At the start of each day I choose a county. I have that county's 6 workshops build the maximum amount of catapults. I then drop one acceleration on each workshop. Throughout the day, I accelerate each workshop again. At the end of the day, there's about 45-59 days left until the Catapults are done. The next day, I repeat the process on a different County. At the end of 60 days, I expect to have a daily output of around 40,000-50,000 catapults.

Back to top Go down
dallas12345
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner

Ebacha's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebacha's advice   Ebacha's advice EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:29 am

It wil take off thirty percent.
Back to top Go down
Face pirate
Coma Forum Rock Star
Coma Forum Rock Star

Ebacha's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebacha's advice   Ebacha's advice EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:45 pm

Building Upgrades: Upgrading a building from level 10-level 11

Troop Building: Production of troops

Building Upgrades are 1 hour per 30 mana, Building troops is a 30% reduction in time per 30 mana. Don't waste you mana for anything under 200 hours. Find somewhere else to use your mana.

The 30 mana cost is only the correct number if you have maxed out your Fast Recruit and Fast Build.
Back to top Go down
Angel of life
Coma Forum Noob
Coma Forum Noob

Ebacha's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebacha's advice   Ebacha's advice EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:54 pm

I usually cook as many troops as i can with out accelerating. As long as the time doesnt go pass 150 hours, the troops would spawn itself without accel in 1 week. Metros I usually cook the max of the most profitable and then accel those. So every week I get troops to sell with a "set it and forget it" approach.
Back to top Go down
Googler
Coma Forum BadAss
Coma Forum BadAss
Googler

Ebacha's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebacha's advice   Ebacha's advice EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:17 pm

thats good angel but use your mana on a couple places and recruit max
Back to top Go down
Angel of life
Coma Forum Noob
Coma Forum Noob

Ebacha's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebacha's advice   Ebacha's advice EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:31 pm

if you play it right, every week you make a 3-4 thou gem/profit(1.5-2 on recent market prices). Stack with +server farming and trading for great gains.
Back to top Go down
Ebacha
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

Ebacha's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebacha's advice   Ebacha's advice EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:43 am

Ya but I cant wait a whole week plus market prices suck now
Back to top Go down
Kchmio
Coma Forum Rock Star
Coma Forum Rock Star

Ebacha's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebacha's advice   Ebacha's advice EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:12 pm

Honestly i never cook troops anymore(Except paladins and spies) For me it is easier to play the market and make a killing
Back to top Go down
Ebacha
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

Ebacha's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebacha's advice   Ebacha's advice EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:13 pm

Ya but humans do add some more profit
Back to top Go down
Biker
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

Ebacha's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebacha's advice   Ebacha's advice EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:21 pm

i do only spies cats.sell cats and spies for wz and eggs
Back to top Go down
Kchmio
Coma Forum Rock Star
Coma Forum Rock Star

Ebacha's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebacha's advice   Ebacha's advice EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:37 pm

70 gems profit isnt worth the time it takes to cook all those troops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ebacha's advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebacha's advice   Ebacha's advice Empty

Back to top Go down

Ebacha's advice
Page 1 of 1