Waking Cøma
Please Sign into the Waking Coma Forums!
Waking Cøma
Please Sign into the Waking Coma Forums!
Waking Cøma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New SuperPower of PE

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW TO GET EGGS!!!

Go down 
+13
Kchmio
Face pirate
Dysfnctnl
zues9275
JesusWept/MontyPython
Ebacha
cramizzor
Lord Red
bluestapler
ÑÚT
DNØdown
Googler
Victimizer
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Victimizer
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner
Victimizer

HOW TO GET EGGS!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET EGGS!!!   HOW TO GET EGGS!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:32 pm

True glory is different. I have less heroes there. But since i started sending more than just 1 search per target.. i havent come up with zero eggs. I tried sending all 100 searches to a single target and got 2. Send each forts searches to their own target. And 70+ shouuld be the least amount of searches anyone sends.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/uhadme
Ebacha
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET EGGS!!!   HOW TO GET EGGS!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:02 pm

I havent tried that way vut will do thanks victi
Back to top Go down
Dysfnctnl
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET EGGS!!!   HOW TO GET EGGS!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:08 pm

completely random...some days i find 1, some days 9 or 10...always in between 80-120 groups of spies sent out...i tried doubling and tripling on the same spot and haven't noticed any increase in eggs found...I agree with Victimizer, "The server randomly selects an outcome for the search no matter what coords"
Back to top Go down
Ebacha
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET EGGS!!!   HOW TO GET EGGS!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:16 pm

Someone should find a way to hack into game system and greatly increase the egg chance for phoenix lol
Back to top Go down
Face pirate
Coma Forum Rock Star
Coma Forum Rock Star

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET EGGS!!!   HOW TO GET EGGS!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:27 pm

You really can't without direct access to the game's servers. Same as troop counts, attack levels, etc.
Back to top Go down
Kchmio
Coma Forum Rock Star
Coma Forum Rock Star

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET EGGS!!!   HOW TO GET EGGS!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:43 pm

There is no way to hack the games servers and increase troop count, gem count, attack lvl, or egg count the servers are run through google good luck with that
Back to top Go down
spills
Coma Forum BadAss
Coma Forum BadAss
spills

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET EGGS!!!   HOW TO GET EGGS!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:50 pm

Yea thats a bit hard
Back to top Go down
Biker
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET EGGS!!!   HOW TO GET EGGS!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:57 pm

Yes,sir!
Back to top Go down
Lord Red
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner
Lord Red

PostSubject: The Answer you have been looking for!   HOW TO GET EGGS!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:47 pm

You guys shouldn’t let the fact that they are using Google servers make you think you will be unsuccessful in hacking the game.

Right now I am typing this forum thread from the main deck of my hacking facility... the core of my operation. Where I can broadcast my pirate signal, and hack into the matrix supporting the Google servers.

You guys don’t realize what Google has done. Google is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work… when you go to church… when you pay your taxes. It is the wool that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth…You are a slave, my fellow Coma members. Like everyone else you were born into PE bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind.

Tell me if this routine sounds familiar:

Wake up tired.
Skip breakfast and drive to work, maybe stopping for a large coffee at Dunkin Donuts.
Eat a bagel or donut that one of your co-workers brought in.
Sluggishly work your way through a full day of desk work.
Pick up your lunch at a drive-through window.
Eat whatever is put in front of you for dinner.
Watch a few hours of television.
Drink a few beers, eat some ice cream.
Go to bed.

This routine is your jail, and it is holding you captive. Don’t feel too bad, there are hundreds of millions of people trapped in there with you. I’m here to tell you that there is more to life than this. I know there is great potential within you – we won’t know how great until you take to the war zone and see how deep the rabbit hole goes. It’s time to break out. Lets Hack GOOGLE!

Back to top Go down
KingEmpyre
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner
KingEmpyre

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET EGGS!!!   HOW TO GET EGGS!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:11 am

sometime its just a waste but its good for your speed ..so i dont care i hunt for both monsters and speed boost
Back to top Go down
Ebacha
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET EGGS!!!   HOW TO GET EGGS!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:08 am

I say lets HACK GOOGLER so that he can DONATE for US
Back to top Go down
spills
Coma Forum BadAss
Coma Forum BadAss
spills

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET EGGS!!!   HOW TO GET EGGS!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:37 am

Lmao he will be angry if we do that
Back to top Go down
Biker
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET EGGS!!!   HOW TO GET EGGS!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:58 am

Lets hack google I really want
Back to top Go down
Victimizer
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner
Victimizer

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET EGGS!!!   HOW TO GET EGGS!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:08 am

Im getting 18 eggs per 100 searches. I hear others are doing better.
If you search isolated objects..(ones that dont have other trees or lakes touching them).. seems to give 1:5 eggs search ratio.
The objects seem to stand out center screen... with everything else around remote as possible.
Back to top Go down
Biker
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET EGGS!!!   HOW TO GET EGGS!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:21 pm

I know a dude 100 searchs- 50 eggs
Back to top Go down
Victimizer
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner
Victimizer

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET EGGS!!!   HOW TO GET EGGS!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:09 am

If it sounds too good to be true... there is a mr smiley face @ 1028,1022 on all servers. The best way to describe what we,re looking for is geometry. Find an object that is a center point to all objects around it.. if there was a lake or tree at the center of mr smiley.. it would be a good spot.. i am getting 20 per 100.. rare occurance i got 47 out of 130.
Back to top Go down
BOEHMER
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET EGGS!!!   HOW TO GET EGGS!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:35 pm

Arrow I send out 30 searches for 12hours or more and each search contains 20000 spies and I get good results every time
Back to top Go down
KingEmpyre
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner
KingEmpyre

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET EGGS!!!   HOW TO GET EGGS!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:32 pm

you guys we really get sued
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET EGGS!!!   HOW TO GET EGGS!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HOW TO GET EGGS!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2