Waking Cøma
Please Sign into the Waking Coma Forums!
Waking Cøma
Please Sign into the Waking Coma Forums!
Waking Cøma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New SuperPower of PE

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher

Go down 
+10
spills
Biker
ALL-IN 15ØØØ
cramizzor
DNØdown
Googler
Black Jesus
ÑÚT
Ebacha
bluestapler
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bluestapler
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner
bluestapler

bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher Empty
PostSubject: bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher   bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:36 pm

Before I start, let me say that this is borderline cheating. It doesn't give a player a massively unfair advantage like glitched troops, but it does allow enough of an advantage that it makes the work worthwhile. It also doesn't destroy the game. More importantly, a fair amount of people know about this so I thought it was important to share with you guys. Do not share this. Do not share this. Do not share this. If you get caught, don't rat me out.

You'll need two Counties. In County 1, you need a level 12 Castle and a level 10 building, let's call that level 10 building "Workshop lvl 10." Make sure County 1 is not already upgrading two buildings. In County 2, you'll need a level 9 building located in the exact same spot as the Workshop lvl 10. Let's call that "Barracks lvl 1."

1. Turn off your wifi.

2. Go to County 1 and center Workshop lvl 10 in the middle of your screen.

3. Go to Menu => Place => City => County 2. Barracks lvl 1 should appear in the middle of your screen where Workshop lvl 10 was previously located.

4. Go back County 1 ( Menu => Place => City => County 1). As soon as you press County 1, IMMEDIATELY press on the Workshop level 1. You must do this extremely very super massively quickly.

5. The upgrade tab for Barracks lvl 1 should appear. (if the Recruit screen appears, just press the Upgrade tab)

6. Wait for County 1 to load. You'll know it has loaded by looking at the bottom of the screen.

7. Press upgrade.

8. Watch the top of your screen say Workshop 10 -> 11. Pat yourself on the back. After the upgrade you'll see that the building recruit times have decreased.

bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher 17pblx

Notes:
A. The tech ladder still applies. So to upgrade Barracks, you'll still need a command center. To upgrade Archery Ranges and Stables, you'll still need a Barracks. etc etc.

B. Buildings can be upgraded to as high as their respective Castle. Castles cannot be upgraded to level 11+ in this manner.

C. Upgrades cannot be canceled. (this is good for when a County gets conquered: the conquerer can't instantly begin downgrading the blacksmith)

D. You can not upgrade your gem mine by doing this.

E. Some of the buildings in Metros, Capitols, etc can be upgraded with level 9 and lower buildings in Counties.

F. Upgrade time is not significantly more than 9->10 upgrade time.

G. As you get better, you can do it with the wifi on. (that's sounds dirty)

H. This trick can also be used to name Counties without Castles.
Back to top Go down
Ebacha
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher Empty
PostSubject: Re: bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher   bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:41 pm

Can this glitch be used on blscksmith and research center?
Back to top Go down
bluestapler
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner
bluestapler

PostSubject: Re: bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher   bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:43 pm

Nope. You can't upgrade a blacksmith or research lab to level 11 with this. I haven't tried this on a command center or cellar, but my guess would be yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher   bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:10 pm

Wow I never knew about this lol I gotta try it out
Back to top Go down
ÑÚT
Coma Forum Rock Star
Coma Forum Rock Star

PostSubject: Re: bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher   bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:22 pm

You can do the same thing to name a county that has no castle
Back to top Go down
Black Jesus
Coma Forum BadAss
Coma Forum BadAss
Black Jesus

PostSubject: Re: bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher   bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:32 am

it works pretty Damn good
Back to top Go down
Googler
Coma Forum BadAss
Coma Forum BadAss
Googler

PostSubject: Re: bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher   bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:54 am

nice tip!
Back to top Go down
DNØdown
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner

PostSubject: Re: bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher   bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:01 am

Awesome tip! Thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
cramizzor
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner

PostSubject: Re: bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher   bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Gotta try this, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ebacha
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher   bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:40 am

Just to make sure the screebshot wasnt made with phoroshop right?
Back to top Go down
bluestapler
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner
bluestapler

PostSubject: Re: bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher   bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:53 am

Ebacha wrote:
Just to make sure the screebshot wasnt made with phoroshop right?
hahaha. Follow the directions for yourself to see whether the image is shopped.
Back to top Go down
Ebacha
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher   bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:06 am

Lol I dont want to get caught Razz
Back to top Go down
ALL-IN 15ØØØ
Coma Forum Noob
Coma Forum Noob

PostSubject: Re: bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher   bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:02 am

This works like a champ. Don't forget to turn WiFi off. Also don't wait at all, just click center of screen as soon as you click on other county.

Thx Blue!
Back to top Go down
Ebacha
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher   bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:16 am

Ya it really works
Back to top Go down
Biker
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher   bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:59 pm

ty
Back to top Go down
spills
Coma Forum BadAss
Coma Forum BadAss
spills

PostSubject: Re: bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher   bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:26 pm

Great my phone cant do this my phone is 2 fast
Back to top Go down
Kchmio
Coma Forum Rock Star
Coma Forum Rock Star

PostSubject: Re: bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher   bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:16 pm

Sick! I wonder if you can make a command center over level 12 in a county?
Back to top Go down
Biker
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher   bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:55 pm

Back to top Go down
bluestapler
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner
bluestapler

PostSubject: Re: bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher   bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:08 pm

Kchmio wrote:
Sick! I wonder if you can make a command center over level 12 in a county?
nope. Castle level dictates maximum for everything but Blacksmith and Research Lab. For those two, the max is level 10.

I would love to have a level 99 command center . . . that would be awesome!!! Too bad it can't be done.
Back to top Go down
bluestapler
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner
bluestapler

PostSubject: Re: bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher   bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:15 pm

spills wrote:
Great my phone cant do this my phone is 2 fast
Try this:

1. Turn off Wi-Fi.

2. Turn up screen brightness all the way up.

3. Go to County 1 and center Workshop lvl 12 on your screen

4. Go to County 2 (Menu => Place => City => County 2). . . Barracks lvl1 should appear where Workshop lvl 10 was.

5. Go to Menu => Place => City. You'll see a list of your Counties, Cities, etc. Find County 1 on that list. Scroll the list so that County 1 is on top of Barracks lvl1. Double press County 1. This will effectively press County 1 and the Barracks lvl1 behind it.

Unless you have a phone from the future running on a 5G network, it should work. Or you need speedier fingers.

Back to top Go down
Ebacha
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher   bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:25 am

Haha I want a phone from the future...Btw this works
Back to top Go down
dallas12345
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner

PostSubject: Re: bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher   bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:47 am

Pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Ebacha
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher   bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:52 am

I wonder why admins havent figurwd these glitches out already
Back to top Go down
Biker
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher   bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:50 pm

they dont play game and no one reported i think
Back to top Go down
Kchmio
Coma Forum Rock Star
Coma Forum Rock Star

PostSubject: Re: bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher   bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:42 am

they wouldnt be able to do anything about the lag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher   bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher Empty

Back to top Go down

bluestapler's Guide to Upgrading Level 10 Buildings to Level 11 and Higher
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next