Waking Cøma
Please Sign into the Waking Coma Forums!
Waking Cøma
Please Sign into the Waking Coma Forums!
Waking Cøma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New SuperPower of PE

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

battle tactics in and out of the wz

Go down 
+2
Boosh
ÑÚT
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ÑÚT
Coma Forum Rock Star
Coma Forum Rock Star

battle tactics in and out of the wz  Empty
PostSubject: battle tactics in and out of the wz    battle tactics in and out of the wz  EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:10 am

This one I'm putting up because I want to see what everyone's different tactics and strategies are we can all learn alot from each other so lets see what's out there
Back to top Go down
Boosh
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: battle tactics in and out of the wz    battle tactics in and out of the wz  EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 5:37 am

Personally i have a snatch and run army. i use wids trolls reapers and rocs to get to where im going fast. take the sh usually at night, then wipe the area clean. its a dirty way of capping, but i only have 8bil troops to work with. I find it works best with a little help too. V/slay and i team up usually. DNO and i have as well. its much more efficient. i typically dont use invinc either. i figure if I'm going to take it when theyre asleep, ill give the same chance. Lets here some more input. I really like this post nut.
Back to top Go down
ÑÚT
Coma Forum Rock Star
Coma Forum Rock Star

PostSubject: Re: battle tactics in and out of the wz    battle tactics in and out of the wz  EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:20 am

That's a good one I'm not a fan of invic I try not to use it I don't like waiting 12 hrs to do anything
Back to top Go down
ÑÚT
Coma Forum Rock Star
Coma Forum Rock Star

PostSubject: Re: battle tactics in and out of the wz    battle tactics in and out of the wz  EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:05 pm

Come on ppl lets see some more input
Back to top Go down
Googler
Coma Forum BadAss
Coma Forum BadAss
Googler

PostSubject: Re: battle tactics in and out of the wz    battle tactics in and out of the wz  EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:05 pm

in phoenix land i use 2.4 bil wids 2 mil sword 3 mil troll 4 mil militia 2 mil paladin for attack in wz i use the wids trolls and pal
Back to top Go down
Biker
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: battle tactics in and out of the wz    battle tactics in and out of the wz  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:06 pm

near sh i use lizi they are damn good and for counties 5-10 min from sh bws or for going to another sh bws trools pally reap and i also attack at night cause of the time-zone when its about 12 at night in florida its 7 am here
Back to top Go down
Kchmio
Coma Forum Rock Star
Coma Forum Rock Star

PostSubject: Re: battle tactics in and out of the wz    battle tactics in and out of the wz  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:20 pm

I usually bait dragons to hit me for free honor lol
Back to top Go down
Biker
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: battle tactics in and out of the wz    battle tactics in and out of the wz  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:41 pm

Ur not the only one
Back to top Go down
sfj
Coma Forum Noob
Coma Forum Noob

PostSubject: Re: battle tactics in and out of the wz    battle tactics in and out of the wz  EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 12:07 am

Kchmio. What and how many do you bait with?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: battle tactics in and out of the wz    battle tactics in and out of the wz  Empty

Back to top Go down

battle tactics in and out of the wz
Page 1 of 1