Waking Cøma
Please Sign into the Waking Coma Forums!
Waking Cøma
Please Sign into the Waking Coma Forums!
Waking Cøma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New SuperPower of PE

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wz tacics for little to medium hitters

Go down 
+4
Biker
Ebacha
Googler
ÑÚT
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ÑÚT
Coma Forum Rock Star
Coma Forum Rock Star

wz tacics for little to medium hitters Empty
PostSubject: wz tacics for little to medium hitters   wz tacics for little to medium hitters EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:56 pm

We all can play a big part in the wz even if you can't take a stronghold. There are a few tactics I have developed while be in the wz. First make sure to check with the heavy hitter in that sector to see not only which drags are in the area but how many troops they have. Next grab a few county's on the outskirts so if u need to fall back you can with out having to March for a long time to get back. Once you start taking property. Around the sh watch your reports closely once the dragon sees your attacking them they will start to take there property back usually sending 1 mil wids to get them back keep pushing back if you're close enough to there attack property take it also if they are only sending 1 mil wids to take a property back match what they are sending they will lose if you if your defending with the same in most cases. Also when taking out drags if you hit an army you can't beat be sure to let the heavy hitter in your area know about it asap then move and attack a different property of there's and let the heavy hitter handle the troops. If at all possible avoid using invincibility at all cost its a waste of 12 hrs and depending on the property you have could do more harm then good. Remember if you hold the property closest to the sh your going to have to give that up if the heavy needs to take the sh so you will have to drop your alliance so they van take it then rejoin. If there's anything I missed feel free to add it on.
Back to top Go down
Googler
Coma Forum BadAss
Coma Forum BadAss
Googler

PostSubject: Re: wz tacics for little to medium hitters   wz tacics for little to medium hitters EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:22 pm

good advice!
Back to top Go down
Ebacha
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: wz tacics for little to medium hitters   wz tacics for little to medium hitters EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:04 am

Im in wz with 170mil bw 20k trolls 30 faction monsters 500k demons and 6 mil lizzs.Can I conq some dragswith tgis?
Back to top Go down
ÑÚT
Coma Forum Rock Star
Coma Forum Rock Star

PostSubject: Re: wz tacics for little to medium hitters   wz tacics for little to medium hitters EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:01 pm

Of course you can I do suggest with a small army like that either sell the Lizzy's or leave them behind though with a small army you need speed
Back to top Go down
Googler
Coma Forum BadAss
Coma Forum BadAss
Googler

PostSubject: Re: wz tacics for little to medium hitters   wz tacics for little to medium hitters EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:27 pm

i never send lizzies into wz, they are too slow. although i have bought in wz for taking sh, the help for that.
Back to top Go down
Ebacha
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: wz tacics for little to medium hitters   wz tacics for little to medium hitters EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:42 pm

Hmm ok Ill sell lizzys but can someone help in increasing their market price?
Back to top Go down
ÑÚT
Coma Forum Rock Star
Coma Forum Rock Star

PostSubject: Re: wz tacics for little to medium hitters   wz tacics for little to medium hitters EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:41 pm

You can always keep them for a rainy day you never know when your going to need them they are great for defense
Back to top Go down
Biker
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: wz tacics for little to medium hitters   wz tacics for little to medium hitters EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:08 pm

Lizi and bumps are great I use them in wz
Back to top Go down
Googler
Coma Forum BadAss
Coma Forum BadAss
Googler

PostSubject: Re: wz tacics for little to medium hitters   wz tacics for little to medium hitters EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:23 pm

too slow biker
Back to top Go down
Kchmio
Coma Forum Rock Star
Coma Forum Rock Star

PostSubject: Re: wz tacics for little to medium hitters   wz tacics for little to medium hitters EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:44 am

i haul around my 4b lizards. i wouldnt waste time bringing in anything less then 500m lizards
Back to top Go down
Ebacha
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: wz tacics for little to medium hitters   wz tacics for little to medium hitters EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:17 am

Lol kvhmio how many wids you can kill with there lizz?
Back to top Go down
Biker
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: wz tacics for little to medium hitters   wz tacics for little to medium hitters EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:06 am

I have 3.2b lizi at 15 ,45
Back to top Go down
Kchmio
Coma Forum Rock Star
Coma Forum Rock Star

PostSubject: Re: wz tacics for little to medium hitters   wz tacics for little to medium hitters EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:04 pm

i can kill 10b wids easy with just my lizzies, dont forget my 120m reapers either Smile
Back to top Go down
Blood Mage
Coma Forum Noob
Coma Forum Noob

PostSubject: Re: wz tacics for little to medium hitters   wz tacics for little to medium hitters EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:07 pm

Thanks, good advice foe a weakling as myself...lol
Back to top Go down
BOEHMER
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner

PostSubject: Re: wz tacics for little to medium hitters   wz tacics for little to medium hitters EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:09 am

Liz are great to have in wz I use them as a defense as my wids conquer my liz defend but if you are farming you can get alot of gorgons without loosing a thing and they are also a good defense for gorgons send only lizards and depending on your piercing lvl send 4mil at a lvl 10 and you win with no losses
Back to top Go down
ÑÚT
Coma Forum Rock Star
Coma Forum Rock Star

PostSubject: Re: wz tacics for little to medium hitters   wz tacics for little to medium hitters EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:58 pm

With a small army you most likely aren't going to be around to long anyway that's where the speed troops are need your basically going to just be a distraction for the big armies to be able to get in and get established
Back to top Go down
sfj
Coma Forum Noob
Coma Forum Noob

PostSubject: Re: wz tacics for little to medium hitters   wz tacics for little to medium hitters EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:37 pm

Nut nailed it. I just started in wz. I have had both situations, where they chase me with one mil or send everything and I have to tuck tail and run. My advice is to go in with a few big hitters and they will help and you where to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wz tacics for little to medium hitters   wz tacics for little to medium hitters Empty

Back to top Go down

wz tacics for little to medium hitters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Waking Cøma :: Waking Coma Forums :: Strategy and Gameplay-
Jump to: