Waking Cøma
Please Sign into the Waking Coma Forums!
Waking Cøma
Please Sign into the Waking Coma Forums!
Waking Cøma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New SuperPower of PE

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cross Server Traiding

Go down 
+5
Biker
Samson III
Midas1
BostonB
Googler
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Googler
Coma Forum BadAss
Coma Forum BadAss
Googler

Cross Server Traiding Empty
PostSubject: Cross Server Traiding   Cross Server Traiding EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:13 pm

I have traded billions of troops between the servers for myself for my alliance and for others. if you have troops on other servers it is a good way to make easy troops. if you have troops on Glory DO NOT TRADE 1:1!!! you can still get 2:1 or 3:1. if you are going to trade with someone do not give them your troops first. you can do it one of two ways, get the other persons troops first. this is what i do but requires some reputation to pull off. or you can agree to send when troops are close that way if you do not send they can cancel or if the cancel so can you. IE that person sends from 12 hrs out, when the troops are about 5 hrs away you send from 6 hrs out, that way you get your troops and know that you dont get screwed over. Honor is a 1:1 trade server by and far, however you can make troops by trading for other people. i trade for the alliance 4fthrz there and i get a commission of about 10% per trade. its not a lot but you are making all profit. If you have any questions on this feel free to pm me in game.

Googler
Back to top Go down
Googler
Coma Forum BadAss
Coma Forum BadAss
Googler

PostSubject: Post Signiture   Cross Server Traiding EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:20 pm

It is also very important to remember to be patient! Do not rush and get your price!
Back to top Go down
BostonB
Admin
Admin
BostonB

PostSubject: Re: Cross Server Traiding   Cross Server Traiding EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:13 am

Very Nice Post Googler...
Back to top Go down
Googler
Coma Forum BadAss
Coma Forum BadAss
Googler

PostSubject: Cross Server Update   Cross Server Traiding EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:30 pm

I have been trying to trade 345 mil from glory for quite while and it seems tht most glory players are refusing to trade at 2:1 now. too mnay people posting in wc about not doing it and the fact that the server has been out for a while now. however i still say DO NOT TRADE 1:1 STILL! you can trade at 1.6:1 right now easily. that is still a decent profit. also another way that i have been trying out is tradinbg via gem worth from honor to courage. honor wids sell higher than courage usually so you can get more courage for your honor. the way to make this very profitable is to trade 1:1 to honor and then trade back at the 1:1 gem ratio. Ill keep updating as situations change.

Googler
Back to top Go down
Midas1
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Cross Server Traiding   Cross Server Traiding EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:49 pm

I got a dude giving me 2:1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Googler
Coma Forum BadAss
Coma Forum BadAss
Googler

PostSubject: Re: Cross Server Traiding   Cross Server Traiding EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:52 am

good job Midas but those are few and far between. i got some of my troops moved today at 2:1 but when you need to move 345 million it is hard to find trades all for 2:1
Back to top Go down
Samson III
Coma Forum Noob
Coma Forum Noob

PostSubject: cross server trades   Cross Server Traiding EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:41 am

I have my trading partners convert all of their troops to wids to ease transactions.
Back to top Go down
Googler
Coma Forum BadAss
Coma Forum BadAss
Googler

PostSubject: Re: Cross Server Traiding   Cross Server Traiding EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:43 am

samson good point, i always trade in wids, they are easy and fast and it makes things easy, however i occasionally get someone that will trade wids for liz at the rate that i trade wids for wids and i will take that any day of the week.
Back to top Go down
Biker
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: Cross Server Traiding   Cross Server Traiding EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:03 pm

When glory started I got a dude which was giving 5:1ratio
Back to top Go down
Googler
Coma Forum BadAss
Coma Forum BadAss
Googler

PostSubject: Re: Cross Server Traiding   Cross Server Traiding EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:43 pm

UPDATE

Glory has basically gone 1:1 but do not trade 1:1 troop count trade based on gem value, you will get more troops this way. also be careful a lot of people have been losing troops recently so be smart and dont send until you have the troops.
Back to top Go down
dallas12345
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Cross Server Traiding   Cross Server Traiding EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:42 pm

I also have been trading based upon gem value instead of ratios. I have steady gem trading partners which has helped me when the market prices go down. I was able to buy a lot more troops because my trading partners and I save our gems for each other. This requires trust and its good to have people you trade with on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
Biker
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: Cross Server Traiding   Cross Server Traiding EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:01 pm

I had one trading 5:1 ratio
Back to top Go down
ÑÚT
Coma Forum Rock Star
Coma Forum Rock Star

PostSubject: Re: Cross Server Traiding   Cross Server Traiding EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:09 pm

You could always just steal their troops
Back to top Go down
Biker
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: Cross Server Traiding   Cross Server Traiding EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 4:27 pm

Do u do that?Smile
Back to top Go down
BOEHMER
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Cross Server Traiding   Cross Server Traiding EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:40 pm

I am still getting 2;1 on glory loving it
Back to top Go down
overhere
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner
overhere

PostSubject: Re: Cross Server Traiding   Cross Server Traiding EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:31 pm

I miss the trades from glory in the beginning. I got 80mil lizzys and 100mil mix of gargs and bw plus 200k cats for 4mil lizzys on glory. Also with the market on courage I only do 1.5:1 to honor. Still finding people who will trade 1:1 on trolls and reapers on courage I just sell the troops on honor buy bw and trade back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cross Server Traiding   Cross Server Traiding Empty

Back to top Go down

Cross Server Traiding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Waking Cøma :: Waking Coma Forums :: Strategy and Gameplay-
Jump to: