Waking Cøma
Please Sign into the Waking Coma Forums!
Waking Cøma
Please Sign into the Waking Coma Forums!
Waking Cøma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New SuperPower of PE

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Googlers Fast Farming Giude

Go down 
+4
DNØdown
Face pirate
JesusWept/MontyPython
Googler
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Googler
Coma Forum BadAss
Coma Forum BadAss
Googler

Googlers Fast Farming Giude Empty
PostSubject: Googlers Fast Farming Giude   Googlers Fast Farming Giude EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:39 pm

As some of you know i have only been playing since september yet i have farmed more troops than many people who have been here since may or later. the way i have done this is using 2 things. 1 i farm on all three servers and trade to courage. this in and of itself nets many more troops for you than just farming one server. also use that in conjunction with my cross trading guide you can make a tidy profit. 2 i farm on my wifes phone when i can. if you can get someone to farm, even occasionally on another phone and buy troops with gems you can make a nice profit that way too. lastly but of course not least is cooking troops on all 3 servers. Do this in wz they cook faster. choose a nice out of the way spot to farm in and use your mana in that fort rather than in phoenix land. all this together you can get 500 mil wids a month if you really try.
Back to top Go down
JesusWept/MontyPython
Coma Forum Noob
Coma Forum Noob

PostSubject: Re: Googlers Fast Farming Giude   Googlers Fast Farming Giude EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:43 pm

Hey Googler, when you talk about cooking in the WZ. are your citites opted in? the counties as i understand already are by default. what's ta keep some Beavis from coming along and taking your cooked up armies? Is there really a way out of the way area left int he WZ to cook? Just asking. I need to figure out a faster way to farm. I am just the recreational user right now, trying to get ore serious before we get out for christmas break. Our students go home December 120 and we dont see them untill Jan. 3! gonna have LOTS of freeTime!
Back to top Go down
Googler
Coma Forum BadAss
Coma Forum BadAss
Googler

PostSubject: Re: Googlers Fast Farming Giude   Googlers Fast Farming Giude EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:51 am

good question! that can happen it is one of the risks. however i have had properties in the wz for weeks that havent been attacked. if you get one that is out of the way then it is fairly safe.
Back to top Go down
Face pirate
Coma Forum Rock Star
Coma Forum Rock Star

PostSubject: Re: Googlers Fast Farming Giude   Googlers Fast Farming Giude EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:23 am

If you are looking to cook troops in the war zone, make sure you stay away from the forts around the SH. These go back and forth frequently. For cooking, find something that is near the outer edge of the specific zone you are in. Then use those troops to reinforce your army that you are attacking with.
Back to top Go down
DNØdown
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Googlers Fast Farming Giude   Googlers Fast Farming Giude EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:00 pm

I've got forts in wz that ive had for wel over 2 months now. After conquering a fort I immediately start cooking. Hey its their gold and food lol. If they take it so what. They usually cancel. all production anyways. I just reinforced a sc in the zone. Troops still rolling in but as of now the numbers are 100k +. Only took a week to net. Set up on a 24 hr cycle.
Back to top Go down
zues9275
Coma Forum Noob
Coma Forum Noob

PostSubject: Re: Googlers Fast Farming Giude   Googlers Fast Farming Giude EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:15 am

i now have 2 groups in wz that have been untouched except when jay420 used one to move through but that was all he did took 1 and kept moving as long as they are not strategic they get left alone and produce in my opinion a lot faster. Googler your play is identical to mine i just need to learn to maximize the market
Back to top Go down
KingEmpyre
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner
KingEmpyre

PostSubject: Re: Googlers Fast Farming Giude   Googlers Fast Farming Giude EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:04 pm

i dont know if anyone post this but pull the troops out once you have finish recruiting you will lose them to the big hitters and lost of profit happen to me a couple of time or sell them in market quick
Back to top Go down
Boosh
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: Googlers Fast Farming Giude   Googlers Fast Farming Giude EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:13 am

most forts are safe as long as you stay out of the line of traffic in the wz. all SH's are in the center of every square. so avoid conquering forts that are in a line of traffic. ex a forts at 500,4100 or 1500,5200 or 2300,4500 are all bad. but 667,1893 would be grand. hope that makes sense. i know most everyone gets this concept. but the few that are new to wz might not have realized. =D
Back to top Go down
Biker
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: Googlers Fast Farming Giude   Googlers Fast Farming Giude EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:04 pm

Ty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Googlers Fast Farming Giude   Googlers Fast Farming Giude Empty

Back to top Go down

Googlers Fast Farming Giude
Page 1 of 1