Waking Cøma
Please Sign into the Waking Coma Forums!
Waking Cøma
Please Sign into the Waking Coma Forums!
Waking Cøma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New SuperPower of PE

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

egg hunting, somethings ive noticed

Go down 
+8
That guy from coma
Face pirate
DNØdown
ÑÚT
Googler
BostonB
Ebacha
Boosh
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Boosh
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

egg hunting, somethings ive noticed Empty
PostSubject: egg hunting, somethings ive noticed   egg hunting, somethings ive noticed EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:16 am

So the night before the patch was going to release originally, i sent out about 75 different searches. Then throughout week I sent another 60ish hunts. All from counties in phoenix land, zero from the war zone. All were single unit searches, per county I sent about a third of the searches to one coordinate then I'd pick another spot to tap my finger then another. With all these egg hunts I was able to net ten eggs. Something i noticed was that three coords profited multiple eggs. Boston mentioned this might happen, I'm confident that there is a real pattern to this. I wrote down all my egg'd coords and have sent more to these spots as well as new areas. Hope my findings help you out.
Back to top Go down
Ebacha
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: egg hunting, somethings ive noticed   egg hunting, somethings ive noticed EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:01 am

Can you tell us some egg coords?
Back to top Go down
BostonB
Admin
Admin
BostonB

PostSubject: EGG REPORT PROBLEMS?   egg hunting, somethings ive noticed EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:25 am

Hey guys.. i noticed that after a while.. i stop finding eggs and get blank reports after hitting retrieve. I found closing the game.. going to phone settings/pref/PE and clicking clear cache... then restarting my phone fixes the issue..
Back to top Go down
Googler
Coma Forum BadAss
Coma Forum BadAss
Googler

PostSubject: Re: egg hunting, somethings ive noticed   egg hunting, somethings ive noticed EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:19 pm

thanks boston ill try tht fir my next load
Back to top Go down
ÑÚT
Coma Forum Rock Star
Coma Forum Rock Star

PostSubject: Re: egg hunting, somethings ive noticed   egg hunting, somethings ive noticed EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:20 am

I've noticed you will only find a few eggs in the same area you need to spread your searches out a little more to better your chances also when searching an area don't search to close together space them out a more and try using property you don't normally use to often
Back to top Go down
DNØdown
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner

PostSubject: Re: egg hunting, somethings ive noticed   egg hunting, somethings ive noticed EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:03 am

I feel. its all random. I've done the same search area where I found am egg with mo substantial results. War zone u can also find eggs. My search numbers depend on what's in the fort. I have noticed that the higher the spy # the better o do finding eggs.
Back to top Go down
Face pirate
Coma Forum Rock Star
Coma Forum Rock Star

PostSubject: Re: egg hunting, somethings ive noticed   egg hunting, somethings ive noticed EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:33 am

One thing I have noticed in my egg searching...Look in areas that are very full. I have had greater success looking in areas where there are lots of trees, water, and forts than randomly searching. I just pulled back a group and I got 16 eggs out of about 150 searches. I am sending out 2 spies for 12 hours. It was a better result than I had yesterday, where I only pulled in 8 eggs with the same number of searches. I think eggs are randomly populated, just like the forts, water, and trees are, but if you find areas where the server randomly populates more trees, water, and forts, you have a better chance of finding eggs. Just my opinion. Three days of searching isn't definitive by any means, but its what I have found so far.
Back to top Go down
Ebacha
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: egg hunting, somethings ive noticed   egg hunting, somethings ive noticed EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:06 pm

I got 10 eggs in every 60 searches.I would advice you to search in wz cause personally I get a lot more eggs in the wz.And I also send 2 spies per search, I target only water.
Back to top Go down
BostonB
Admin
Admin
BostonB

PostSubject: Re: egg hunting, somethings ive noticed   egg hunting, somethings ive noticed EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:08 pm

Interesting.. I have not had much luck in the War Zone... it must have something to do with the area... I think certain areas are much hotter than others.. I know i find more next to one of my counties than i do from any others
Back to top Go down
That guy from coma
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner

PostSubject: egg hunting   egg hunting, somethings ive noticed EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:47 am

I heard a rumor if you send spies to dragonland you can recover their monsters. I am putting it to the test and will let you know in the morning. Smile
Back to top Go down
Face pirate
Coma Forum Rock Star
Coma Forum Rock Star

PostSubject: Re: egg hunting, somethings ive noticed   egg hunting, somethings ive noticed EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:13 am

No, you can't. I tried it with 50k spies all over the place with about 50 searches. Left them out for 12 hours too. Got a bunch of shit, but no eggs.
Back to top Go down
Ebacha
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: egg hunting, somethings ive noticed   egg hunting, somethings ive noticed EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:49 am

You can get eggs in dragland but they will hatch into phoenix monsters not drag
Back to top Go down
KingEmpyre
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner
KingEmpyre

PostSubject: Re: egg hunting, somethings ive noticed   egg hunting, somethings ive noticed EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:00 pm

yea pretty much it would be a waste of time and also not cool for dragons to have our fiction monster
Back to top Go down
KingEmpyre
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner
KingEmpyre

PostSubject: Re: egg hunting, somethings ive noticed   egg hunting, somethings ive noticed EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:40 pm

just came cross that i been trying to get other fiction monster but i only get griffins at 2657,2505 that's all i get there two days i been searching
Back to top Go down
Ebacha
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: egg hunting, somethings ive noticed   egg hunting, somethings ive noticed EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:34 pm

KingEmpyre what I meant to say in my post was that wherever you are in map(either in drag part or in phoenix part) if you are a phoenix you will find only phoenix monsters.Thqts why we vant have drag monsters and drags cant have phoenix monsters.Glad to have made this clear for you
Back to top Go down
Googler
Coma Forum BadAss
Coma Forum BadAss
Googler

PostSubject: Re: egg hunting, somethings ive noticed   egg hunting, somethings ive noticed EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:26 pm

they need to change the luck for this. iv e sent out over 500 searches and have 6 new monsters
Back to top Go down
Ebacha
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: egg hunting, somethings ive noticed   egg hunting, somethings ive noticed EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:23 pm

Lol googler if you want I can tell you some of my coords in courage.And try sending the spies to places you have found eggs.Swnd multiple searches
Back to top Go down
KingEmpyre
Coma Forum Beginner
Coma Forum Beginner
KingEmpyre

PostSubject: Re: egg hunting, somethings ive noticed   egg hunting, somethings ive noticed EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:05 pm

O ok then thanks for clearing it up happy hunting and thanksgiving
Back to top Go down
Googler
Coma Forum BadAss
Coma Forum BadAss
Googler

PostSubject: Re: egg hunting, somethings ive noticed   egg hunting, somethings ive noticed EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:17 pm

ive tried same cords as i found before but no luck
Back to top Go down
Ebacha
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: egg hunting, somethings ive noticed   egg hunting, somethings ive noticed EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:52 am

Its all down to luck man
Back to top Go down
Googler
Coma Forum BadAss
Coma Forum BadAss
Googler

PostSubject: Re: egg hunting, somethings ive noticed   egg hunting, somethings ive noticed EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:40 pm

i know im just saying they need to improve thier chances.
Back to top Go down
Ebacha
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: egg hunting, somethings ive noticed   egg hunting, somethings ive noticed EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:12 pm

Lmao its a pity abandoned fortresses dont gice eggs anymore
Back to top Go down
zues9275
Coma Forum Noob
Coma Forum Noob

PostSubject: Re: egg hunting, somethings ive noticed   egg hunting, somethings ive noticed EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 3:15 am

i sent out 12 searches of 10k in wz and netted 3 eggs by far my best return. sent out other searches will post if results are still good
Back to top Go down
Black Jesus
Coma Forum BadAss
Coma Forum BadAss
Black Jesus

PostSubject: Re: egg hunting, somethings ive noticed   egg hunting, somethings ive noticed EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:03 pm

When i spied for 2 days I doubled my egg count. Try that
Back to top Go down
Biker
Coma VIP
Coma VIP

PostSubject: Re: egg hunting, somethings ive noticed   egg hunting, somethings ive noticed EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:00 pm

K
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: egg hunting, somethings ive noticed   egg hunting, somethings ive noticed Empty

Back to top Go down

egg hunting, somethings ive noticed
Page 1 of 1